ER 2012 solicits proposals for panel sessions related to the conference topics.
Panel proposals should specify the following:
- Title of the proposed panel
- Motivation for the panel, including the questions/issues the panel will discuss, and the relevance for the ER community and industrial practice
- A list of proposed panelists, including name, affiliation, brief bios, and whether they have committed to participating
- The moderator/panel organizer, including name(s), affiliation(s), brief bio(s), and contact information.
Panels should strive to represent all important viewpoints in the proposed scientific debate. Panels addressing issues related to the applications of Conceptual Modeling in practical scenarios are especially welcome. Panels related to modeling both objects and process/activities/services at the conceptual level are encouraged.
Panel proposals should be submitted by email to the ER2012 panel chair:
- Maurizio Lenzerini (
- Proposals for panels: May 8, 2012
- Notification: May 30, 2012
- Camera-ready: June 11, 2012